Sunday 24 April 2011

Surrexit! Happy Easter!

Firstly, happy Easter to the followers of our blog. I trust the Triduum has been a richly blessed one for all of you.
I ended up seated right beneath the statue of the Sacred Heart for the Easter Vigil, not be design, and I did smile. It was a bit like the mosaic in Sacre Coeur. A nice touch.

I venture back to Palestine and Jordan tomorrow, first for the next course for the Bethlehem Icon School, and secondly to return to Anjara in northern Jordan to complete the Mysteries of Light. There are still places on the Icon School course, which runs from Friday to Friday, and I had a booking only yesterday! So if you feel an urge, then feel free to take it! I will blog about the adventures and the developments in Anjara, at David's request. Any comments, positive or otherwise about that, would be welcome. It does take a bit of time and so if it really isn't interesting or irritating, then it would be good to know.

There will be an exhibition of some photos and texts showing my work in Palestine, together with some of my icons, at the Catholic Church of Mary Immaculate, Ewell Rd, Tolworth, in south London from June 6th - 16th.

There will be a day icon workshop in Christ Church, Cheltenham on Saturday 18th, cost £35.

More details later but for those interested I thought I should post these events immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment